New Job Offer at Best Search Recruitment Limited
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment Limited - Our client, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Description of Duties and Tasks
- To supervise the installation, and services of air conditioning equipment, including the supervision of personnel.
- Develops and maintains preventative maintenance programs for air conditioning system.
- Provides technical assistance in diagnosis and report of mechanical systems.
- Identifies training needs of staff and facilitates delivery of training. Trains AC technicians in procedures and usage of equipment.
- Commissioning and testing of installed air conditioning system
- Trouble shooting of installed air conditioning system
Work Experience Required
- Three years' work experience in general building services, including two years in commercial AC and one year supervisory work experience.
- Five years of CAC work experience.
- Three years of supervisory work experience.
- Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed. Required
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills.
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of subordinate personnel.
- Operating, installing, maintaining, and repairing Air condition systems equipment.
- Estimating time and materials.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships Computer Skills Required
- Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software applications for business planning, work scheduling, and building automation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at First Katalyst Marketing (27 Positions)
- Latest Jobs at Paul Esther Consulting
- Sales Representatives at Thinkshifts Limited
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at Vitalysis Group
- Senior Officer, Liability Generation at The Concept Group
- Sales Executive at MyJobMag.com