Graduates and Experienced Job Positions at AppZone Limited
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 8 July, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Posting payments into the general ledger accounts on a daily basis.
- Assist the payable office in processing vendors and petty cash payments.
- Carry out banking transaction involving cheque deposits, submission of letters.
- Maintain proper and up to date filling of all financial documents
- Carrying out other responsibilities as directed by the CFO.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Maximum of an OND in accounting or ATS.
- Must reside around Lekki Environs.
- Must possess basic accounting knowledge.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Work experience 0-1 year
go to method of application »
- Co-ordination of the Unit's team effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating processes.
- Formulation of Unit policies and standard operating processes in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Ensuring that client server environments meet application deployment requirements
- Deployment of applications on client test and production environments.
- Integration of applications to various applicable infrastructures (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange Server, FEP, CBA etc.
- Involvement in all client site engagements during the life time of project implementation.
- Stabilizing of applications in pilot stage.
- Data migration where applicable in a project implementation.
- Articulation and implementation of on-premise application deployment plans during the implementation phase of software projects.
- Ensuring timely integration of software solutions to the relevant third party systems.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of third party integration issues.
- Adoption and adherence to approved system integration and pilot support policies.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
Skills and Requirement
- Must possess an upper credit or 2nd class upper Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Must possess 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Must possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL server
- Good communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to learn with speed & ease
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates shouldclick on preferred job titles to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Client Relationship Officers at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Incubation Managers at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Dispatch Riders at PC Planet
- Sales Account Managers at Sage Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at General Electric (GE)
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited