Job at The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
Posted on: 25 June, 2015
Deadline: 8 July, 2015
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Medical & Dental Council
The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria is inviting applications for the appointment of:
- The Solicitor shall represent the Council in cases at the Courts;
- He or she shall serve as Solicitor to the Medical and Dental Practitioners Investigation Panel (MDPIP) and present cases for it at the Medical and Dental Practitioners Disciplinary Tribunal (MDPDT);
- He or she shall serve as Legal Adviser to the Council whenever called upon to do so;
- The Contract will be on retainership basis and will be for tenure of one year in the first instance renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance or as may be determined by the Council.
- The appropriate candidate must be an experienced lawyer with a minimum of fifteen (15) years practice in litigation and a background or additional experience in Medico-Legal Jurisprudence.
- Must have a well established address of service in FCT and Lagos State.
- Must provide evidence of payment of taxes for the last three years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate who meets the above requirements should submit his/her application to the office of the Registrar at:
Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria,
Cadastral Zone B 11,
Off Oladipo Diya Road,
Behind Prince and Princess Housing Estate,
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for Interview
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Medical & Dental CouncilSimilar Jobs
- Office Administrator at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Job Opportunities at ABT Associates