Admin Officer at Enroyale Global Services
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 23 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Administrative Officer
- Administrative officer is responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- He/she must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Keeps the Managing Director informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information and identifying trends related to the organisation.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Create schedules to ensure adequate and efficient staffing at all times.
- Provide general administrative support to the managing director and staff team.
- Monitor the facilities to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well-maintained.
- Prepare and review operational report and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Set goals and deadline for the department.
- Undertake and assist in recording and processing invoice, receipt and payment as required and instructed.
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance and custodial operations internal and external service contracts.
- Performing Administrative Activities: Performing day to day admin tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Organising, Planning and Prioritizing Work: Developing specific goal and plan to prioritize organize and accomplish your work
- Communicating With Persons Outside The Organisation: Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and external sources
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationship: developing constructive and cooperative working relationship with others and maintaining them overtime
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiation with Others: handling complaints, settling disputes and resolving grievance and conflicts or otherwise negotiating with others
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in: Business Administration, Management, Office management from an accredited university.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an Administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Must have business acumen
- Ability to manage confidential information on daily basis
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to set priorities and multi task
- Ability to network, interact and influence key decision makers within and outside circle of influence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: email@example.com with title ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER.
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Area Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group