Admin Officer at Enroyale Global Services
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 23 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Administrative Officer
- Administrative officer is responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
- He/she must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively and reports directly to the Managing Director.
- Keeps the Managing Director informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information and identifying trends related to the organisation.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Create schedules to ensure adequate and efficient staffing at all times.
- Provide general administrative support to the managing director and staff team.
- Monitor the facilities to ensure that it remains safe, secure and well-maintained.
- Prepare and review operational report and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Set goals and deadline for the department.
- Undertake and assist in recording and processing invoice, receipt and payment as required and instructed.
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance and custodial operations internal and external service contracts.
- Performing Administrative Activities: Performing day to day admin tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Organising, Planning and Prioritizing Work: Developing specific goal and plan to prioritize organize and accomplish your work
- Communicating With Persons Outside The Organisation: Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and external sources
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationship: developing constructive and cooperative working relationship with others and maintaining them overtime
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiation with Others: handling complaints, settling disputes and resolving grievance and conflicts or otherwise negotiating with others
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in: Business Administration, Management, Office management from an accredited university.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an Administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Must have business acumen
- Ability to manage confidential information on daily basis
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to set priorities and multi task
- Ability to network, interact and influence key decision makers within and outside circle of influence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with title ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER.
Note: Applicants must reside in Abuja.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enroyale Global Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT - Infrastructure Head at Rutotech International Limited
- Adhoc Staff (Marketing) at QRSM International Company Limited
- Travel Writer/ Blogger at Universal Careers
- Current Job Placements at Kodec Connect Consulting Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
- Database Entry Officers at Willers Solutions
- Senior IT Manager/Web Developer at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Global Profilers