Program Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 6 July, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Catholic Relief Services
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CR5 programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Program Manager
Department: Programs/Feed the Future Nigeria
Location: Kebbi State
Reports To: Senior Program Manager
- Works closely with SPM and technical team leads to ensure that program implementation by CSOs adhere to high technical standards.
- Support the CSOs in activity implementation by coordinating at the field level with other CSO partners and stakeholders.
- With the Finance and compliance team, coordinate CSO budget management, including requests for advances, processing of liquidations and follow up to ensure that closure is brought to any compliance issues raised during the liquidation process.
- Act as primary contact/support for partner CSOs including ensuring that appropriate and timely financial and programmatic reports are submitted.
- Work with the 5PM to identify capacity building needs of CSOs and work with team leads to provide necessary support when required.
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders at the state and local government levels including Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Budget and Planning, Ministry of LGA and Chieftaincy Affairs, Ministry of Women Affairs as well as other relevant line ministries, departments and agencies.
- Convene and facilitate periodic meetings of stakeholders to discuss project deliverables, successes and challenges.
- Convene State Advisory Committee meetings to generate feedback from identified leaders and influencers in the state.
- Working with team leads, organize and support technical trainings and community of practice meetings.
- Carry out regular monitoring visits to project sites, and provide support to activity implementation at the community level.
- Contribute generally to the process of seeking government support to program implementation and prioritization, including the identification and allocation of specific government resources to the project.
- Provide support to crosscutting M&E issues including household registration and validation, and ICT4D solutions.
- Provide support to any formal or informal training events organized by the project for staff and/or partners, including learning assessments, planning and facilitation guides.
- Manage state coordination and CSO coordination to ensure consistency and quality in program implementation as well as communication in target communities.
- Assume other duties as requested by the Senior Program Manager
Application Closing Date
5pm, Monday 6th July, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download the application form and send with a detailed resume in a one word document to: NG_HR@global.crs.org Indigenes from Kebbi State are strongly encouraged to apply.
Note: Interviews will be conducted on rolling basis. Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Catholic Relief ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Solidarities International
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHI 360 (24 Positions)
- Job Opening at The United Nations
- Job Opportunity at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Job Openings at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Communications and Advocacy Manager at IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Advocacy Manager at National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International