Office Administrator at HReade
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hreade
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Office Administrator
- Responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities.
- In addition, arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Providing administrative support functions to all staff.
- Manages basic accounting -petty cash and liaises with accountant, responsible for vendor selection and management for the office, carries out HR administrative functions.
- Responsible for managing all consultants (legal, IT and Accounting) of HReade.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures that the office environment is kept in good condition through effective supervision of personnel in charge of cleaning;
- Receiving and directing visitors to appropriate office;
- Ensure timely delivery of office supplies for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions;
- Responsible for receiving and attending to guest’s needs;
- Responsible for monitoring and replenishing stock level of office materials such as paper, toner, office pins, folder etc
- Ensures the maintenance of officer equipment and machinery, including copier, generator set
- Administrative duties
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office;
- Receiving and delivery of office mails;
- Handles ticketing and reservation for all air travels;
- Manages office all office assets such as vehicles, air-conditions, laptops, printers;
- Creates and manages office filing system;
- Ensures that the office is supplied with news papers on a daily basis;
- Payment of utility bills;
- Identify vendors for the office and building the vendor list;
- Supervising other junior employees – cleaner and drivers;
- Management of website and general email;
- Identifying administrative policy documents needed by the company and writing the documents;
- Creates and maintains vendor database.
- Manages petty cash for the office and itemizes all purchases;
- Tracks WHT tax payable by vendors and reports to Accounting Consultant;
- Maintains proper filing system and management.
- Liaises with state, local and federal government officials;
- Escalates matters to legal and accounting partners where required;
- Ensures all legal requirements are met and necessary filings are completed.
- Responsible for sourcing for all support staff;
- Manages employee HR administrative requests such as time off, sick leave, pensions, HMO etc.
- Creates write ups for posting on all social media platforms;
- Manages all social media platforms, responds to questions and enquiries;
- Comes up with initiatives for brand management;
- Works with Brand Consultant in ensuring the company is projected appropriately.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field from a reputable and accredited University.
- Maximum of three years work experience.
- Planning and organizing
- Working with people
- Applying expertise and technology.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Writing and reporting.
- Learning and researching.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HreadeSimilar Jobs
- Finance Director at Mindfield Resources
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Territory Account Managers at Avaya
- Senior Associate (Company Secretarial/Commercial) at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Grants Administrators at Universal Careers
- Security Officers at AFM Recruit
- Customer Support Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at AA Racma and Partners Group Limited