Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
Our client is one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sale of manufactured goods, especially automobiles and pharmaceutical products.
- Ensure accurate invoicing, estimating and job costing of all work performed by Service Department.
- Develop and maintain the highest standards of performance of the parts and service teams
- Effectively lead the aftersales team through effective and constant coaching
- Raise the organization to the highest OEM international standards
- In partnership with the HR Manager: recruit, select and grow team members in line with organisational requirements
- Contribute to increasing net operating profit of the company
- Maintain customer service standards and ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements
- Ensure sufficient resources are available to meet servicing requirements and regularly review key operating controls (service ratio, efficiency, productivity, margin, stock rotation, stock ageing, etc.)
- Maintain optimized stock rotation that combines high service ration and fast rotation
- Analyse sales figures (TO, GM, MS) and propose action plans to develop sales
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the market
- Initiate and propose new business opportunities
- Optimize purchasing conditions
- Implement and monitor adherence to the Group’s internal procedures & standards
- Ensure all service processes meet H&S requirements and that they are implemented in a consistent manner
- Develop and maintain a trustful and fruitful relation with OEM
- Regularly communicate and interact with members of other departments to develop business and company’s ethos
- Handle relation with big fleets
- B.Eng degree in any relevant discipline in engineering
- Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 10 years managerial experience in a state of the art automobile service organization
- Technical and engineering qualifications with knowledge and experience from Automobile Industry.
- Have some knowledge of the mechanical workings of automobiles
- Up-to-date knowledge of the automobile industry
- Good leadership skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
go to method of application »
Our client is a leading multinational company engaged in the sales and distribution of machineries ranging from construction, Agriculture and heavy equipments operating in North, West and Central Africa.
- Plans, administers and review day to day finance and accounts operations together with the CEO.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Recommend improvements to financial processes and systems to better support the business.
- Approve all offshore procurement operations of the organization.
- Co-ordinate and operate local HR and through an offsite agency the payroll activities.
- Advise CEO and Group CFO about all major relevant events.
- Establish and maintain proper control procedures for all accounting related issues and ensure that the company complies with all legal, tax and regulatory regimes.
- Provide sound business and financial advice to company management.
- Interface with External Auditors.
- Preparation and filling of Tax forms.
- Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Perform cashflow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project team in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early warning of cost overruns.
- Work with partner banks in conjunction with the CEO and offshore Head Office, in formulating and concluding creative finance packages to enhance sales performance. This also includes local and offshore packages.
- First degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience as Finance Controller.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN/ACCA is a mandatory requirement.
- Good knowledge of General Accounting procedures.
- Mastering IFRS and Nigeria accounting regulations, standards and practices.
- Proficient in Financial management technique.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems.
- Proven experience in trade finance packages.
- Ability to speak French would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.