Vacancies in a Reputable FMCG Company
Posted on: 8 March, 2012
Deadline: 22 March, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Fast Moving Consumer Good [FMCG] Company is currently seeking for immediate employment the following
ACCOUNTANTS (Warri, Port Harcourt & Abuja )
Applicants must posses! satisfy the following conditions
• BSc/HND in Accounting
• Must be willing to work either in Abuja, Ward or Port-Harcourt
• Must possess a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in a computerized environment as Accountant.
• Applicants must have the requisite managerial skills and good knowing of Sales and Marketing
• Must be proficient in the use of Ms Word and Excel. Also the candidate must be proficient in the use of QUICKBOOKS ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
• He/She must be currently using the accounting package or had used the software in the previous employment.
• Must have sound knowledge of warehouse/store related tasks
• Not more than 35 years of age
VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVES (Enugu, Owerri, Warri/Benin, Port Harcourt, Abuja)
Applicants must posses/satisfy the following conditions.
• BSc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences.
• Minimum of five (5) years working experience as a VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE in an FMCG Company.
• Candidate must have a vast knowledge of the city/state/region, He must of necessity have worked or currently in the City/State/Region
• Must have a valid E-Class License,
• Not more than 32 years of age
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (Port Harcourt)
Applicants must possess/satisfy the following conditions
• Minimum of BSc/HND/B.Eng in Computer Science/Engineering,
Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with at least 3 years related working experience
• Clear understanding or Local Area Networks(Wired and wireless) and Wide Area Networks
• Excellent knowledge of Window Server 2008 R2 Architecture, Windows 7 OS and TCP/IP
• Hardware/software installation, configuration and support.
• Network infrastructure implementation and support.
• Administration of servers, NAS and Network devices.
• Good knowledge of Corporate Anti-Virus policies,
• Good knowledge of Cisco Routers, switches, Firewalls and Wireless Networks,
• Advanced Hardware, software and Network Troubleshooting skills.
• Communications Equipment installation and support.
• Good customer service skills. strong work ethnics. and must be a team player with the ability to work well without supervision,
• Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
• Good organizational, oral and written communication skills,
• Clear understanding of technical terms and procedures,
• Fast thinker, fast learner and team player.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates that meet the stipulated requirements should send their CV ONLY (Indicating the post they are applying for) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than two weeks from the 8th of March, 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Assurance Officers at a Financial Services Company - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
- Legal Vacancy at Abbey Mortgage Bank