Job Opportunity in a Brewing Company via BACRAL Recruitment
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 7 July, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a leading player in the brewing industry in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. The company is engaged in the production and sales of a range of quality wines and spirits. In pursuit of an aggressive growth programme based on a well-articulated strategic plan, and also in an effort to continue to retain its leading role, the company requires the services of an articulate and experienced
- Reporting to the Plant General Manager, the individual for this position must have excellent practical production management skills, possess the ability to implement production tracking and quality control systems, analysing production, quality control, maintenance, deliver on targets, possess a track record of high level performance, facilitating the best practices in team management and good decision making skills.
- The ideal candidate for this position must be computer proficient, possess a good University degree in Food Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- The job holder must have a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in a Brewery or Distillery and must be aged between 35-42 years.
Method of Application
The position attracts industry competitive compensation package and other generous benefits. Interested qualified candidates should please send their applications and curriculum vitae to:
5 Thomas Laniyan Street (behind LASU)
Closing date for applications is 2 weeks from date of publication. Invitation for interview will be strictly on merit. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technician Required at Kimberly-Clark
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ayoola Foods Limited
- Confectionery Job Vacancy at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Graduate Warehouse Assistant Recruitment
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller