Graduate Jobs in a Business Advisory, Marketing and Consultancy Services Firm
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 7 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing Business Advisory Services, Marketing and Consultancy wishes to recruit young male/female excellent graduates with great passion for marketing.
- The applicants should have a minimum of Second Class Lower Degree in Law, Economics, Accounting and Marketing from a recognized University.
- The ideal Candidates must be aggressive, good looking, result oriented and aged between 25-30 years.
- He/She must be computer literate, and able to use the Microsoft Office Suite.
- The preferred candidates must also have strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to speak FRENCH and HAUSA
- Languages fluently and possession of 2-3 years cognate experience in the bank or financial services company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their resume along with scanned passport photograph not later than two weeks from the date of publication to: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representatives at Yes Africa Global Resources
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at an Investment Holding Company - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Officers at Light Heights International Education Services
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)