Saro, is the leading company in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in Nigeria; and West and Central Africa with special interest in Inputs-Provision (crop protection, fertilizers, hybrid seeds, farm mechanization), Sourcing, Origination and Processing).
We are focused on creating wealth for our Shareholders, and stakeholders, through increasing agricultural output and yield, and creating market access for our farming communities and customers, in a socially responsible and environmentally sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- A front desk receptionist serves as the face of the company.
- He/She is Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- May also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Organising And Servicing Meetings (Producing Agendas And Taking Minutes)
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Relevant Skills and Qualifications
- Telecommunication Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to handle Pressure
- Qualifications: OND in Mass Communication, Business administration, Secretarial studies or other related courses
- Relevant Experience: Must have minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Age: Not more than 28 Years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using your Location as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: Vacancy@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname | First Name | DOB |Gender | Years of Experience | Institution |Grade | Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No | E-mail address
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale