Job Offer at Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 10 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Manage marketing & sales of company’s solution & services. Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning and management of sales personnel.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define objectives, strategies and action plans(for sales) with a view to improving short and long –term sales and earnings for the organization;
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors (especially non pharmaceutical sectors/FMCG);
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Define strategies to market the company’s services;
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business management related field with minimum of 10 years of related experience (preferably in FMCG); 5 years at managerial level.
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in interpreting sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sales team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group