Administrative Vacancy at B. Adedipe Associates Limited
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 3 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
B. Adedipe Associates - We are a compact and dynamic financial/management consulting firm, in continuous operation now for over 20 years, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Executive Secretary will ensure efficient administrative support to the Foundation; first point of contact for the foundation.
- The Executive Secretary will be responsible for coordinating all forms of communication on behalf of the foundation.
- The position reports directly to the Chairman of the board of trustees.
- He/she will be responsible for all day-to-day communication and activity of the foundation.
- Draft correspondence, speech writing, edit and finalise documents as required.
- Manage the diary of the Foundation
- Maintain the Administrative Systems
- Organise and coordinate all meetings on behalf of the foundation
- Organise workshops and conferences including invitations
- Respond to general enquiries relating to the Foundation.
- Oversee all communication to and from the foundation.
- Conduct research on assigned duties and prepare reports.
- Handle all appointments of the foundation and constantly issue reminders accordingly.
- Secretary to the board of trustees (BOT); coordinate and handle all communication regarding BOT meetings and activities.
- Maintain and update the Foundation’s website.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the chairman of the board
- B.Sc. in Business Administration/ Office Management
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience in related field
- A minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from diverse culture
- Dynamic and self-motivated character; willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed
- Proficiency in contemporary word and data processing software
- Not more than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Associate Quality Assurance at Willers Solutions
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kendor Consulting
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners at SD Human Resources Limited
- Confidential Secretary at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Human Resources Specialist Limited (HRSNG)