Administrative Vacancy at B. Adedipe Associates Limited
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 3 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
B. Adedipe Associates - We are a compact and dynamic financial/management consulting firm, in continuous operation now for over 20 years, we are seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Executive Secretary will ensure efficient administrative support to the Foundation; first point of contact for the foundation.
- The Executive Secretary will be responsible for coordinating all forms of communication on behalf of the foundation.
- The position reports directly to the Chairman of the board of trustees.
- He/she will be responsible for all day-to-day communication and activity of the foundation.
- Draft correspondence, speech writing, edit and finalise documents as required.
- Manage the diary of the Foundation
- Maintain the Administrative Systems
- Organise and coordinate all meetings on behalf of the foundation
- Organise workshops and conferences including invitations
- Respond to general enquiries relating to the Foundation.
- Oversee all communication to and from the foundation.
- Conduct research on assigned duties and prepare reports.
- Handle all appointments of the foundation and constantly issue reminders accordingly.
- Secretary to the board of trustees (BOT); coordinate and handle all communication regarding BOT meetings and activities.
- Maintain and update the Foundation’s website.
- Preparing monthly reports.
- Carry out other tasks as requested by the chairman of the board
- B.Sc. in Business Administration/ Office Management
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience in related field
- A minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from diverse culture
- Dynamic and self-motivated character; willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed
- Proficiency in contemporary word and data processing software
- Not more than 35 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Application letter to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Supply Chain Manager at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Graduate Digital Geeks Recruiment at Kimberly Ryan
- Service Charge Accountant at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Doheney Services Ltd
- Latest Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Reporting Accountant at George Davidson & Associates
- Jobs at Oscar Temple
- Personal Driver at Bizpoint Commercial Services