Job at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 3 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Learning and Development:
- Managing and coordinating various learning and development programmes for clients
- Identifying training and development needs and opportunities through appraisal schemes and consultation with clients
- Assist in developing and designing courses for training needs of clients
- Updating training database after each training programme and sending report to appropriate Team Leads
- Revising and fine-tuning training programmes/materials as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment for DCP and other clients
- Identify new business opportunities which is in line with the business, in order not to lose sight of the division’s goals and objectives
- Assists in delivery of clients projects.
- Assist in the Coordination of work within the HR unit
- Creates and executes HR project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Provide assistance with writing job descriptions
- Assist in notices and advertisements preparations for vacant staff positions.
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Provide assistance in developing human resource plans
- Perform other related duties as may be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field.
- A Master's degree would be an added advantage is highly essential.
- 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Research skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills.
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies.
- Continual self-development.
- Goal and quality oriented.
- Applicants MUST meet all the specified conditions before applying
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited