Job at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Posted on: 23 June, 2015
Deadline: 3 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals
Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Learning and Development:
- Managing and coordinating various learning and development programmes for clients
- Identifying training and development needs and opportunities through appraisal schemes and consultation with clients
- Assist in developing and designing courses for training needs of clients
- Updating training database after each training programme and sending report to appropriate Team Leads
- Revising and fine-tuning training programmes/materials as necessary in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment for DCP and other clients
- Identify new business opportunities which is in line with the business, in order not to lose sight of the division’s goals and objectives
- Assists in delivery of clients projects.
- Assist in the Coordination of work within the HR unit
- Creates and executes HR project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Provide assistance with writing job descriptions
- Assist in notices and advertisements preparations for vacant staff positions.
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Provide assistance in developing human resource plans
- Perform other related duties as may be required from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field.
- A Master's degree would be an added advantage is highly essential.
- 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Research skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills.
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies.
- Continual self-development.
- Goal and quality oriented.
- Applicants MUST meet all the specified conditions before applying
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Discovery Cycle ProfessionalsSimilar Jobs
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Openings at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting