If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Job location for all roles below is Oghara, Delta State.
Job summary: Manage and coordinate the purchase of Logistics spares and consumables through proper vendor selection and management, and tracking orders.
Provide high quality administrative support to staff and ensures effective use and availability of company’s facilities, working tools and equipment for business operational performance
- Liaises with the various stakeholders to know their needs and requirements with respect to spares / consumables and expedites the procurement process for such
- Executes and oversees the provision of general support services, including human resource administration, dispatch, cleaning, catering and water supply services.
- Plans and forecasts the spares / consumables requirements and monitors the levels of variance to ensure they are minimised
- Evaluates suppliers’ offers in terms of the commercial and technical requirements and prepares the appropriate management reports
- Prepares and maintains accurate records of company’s office assets and ensures that the relevant updates are made across all departments.
- Handles complaints on disruptions and faults on utilities and follows up promptly for reconnection / repairs.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Procurement function in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional qualification would be an advantage e.g. Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
Procurement and Supply chain management
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here