Rainoil is an integrated Oil and Gas Company operating in the Downstream Sector of the industry. As we continue to grow and expand, we seek dynamic people to join our workforce. If you are a resourceful and highly competent individual we have vacant positions that might interest you.
Job location for all roles below is Oghara, Delta State.
Job Summary: To manage and ensure proper running of the organisation’s store and keep proper records of store activities in terms of stock and movement / allocation of materials and consumables
Duties and responsibilities
- Checks the inventory periodically to determine reorder needs and verify with records.
- Issues store items as requested by the various stakeholders in line with laid down processes and procedures
- Monitors levels of store items and makes request for the purchase of consumables and non-consumables in line with the replenishment mechanisms
- Verifies the quality and quantity of goods received to ensure they meet service level requirements
- Monitors the physical state of the store to ensure it meets HSE standards, and sets the appropriate security measures in place
- Higher Diploma / OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a Store officer in a similar organization.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale