Admin Job in a Construction and Oil/Gas Group of Companies via Stresert
Posted on: 22 June, 2015
Deadline: 6 July, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a Group of companies in the Construction and Oil/Gas industries in need of an Administrative Officer (preferably a male) in their Lagos Office.
- Provide administrative support to Chairman/Management staff
- Receive, dispatch and record correspondence received or issued by Management
- Ensure documentation and contract execution within stipulated timelines.
- Effective Library Management
- Ensure all files are up to date, complete and properly filed
- Perform records research
- Perform legal research
- Coordinate research
- Check legal forms for accuracy
- Prepare reports
- Prepare correspondence
- Facilitate departmental provisioning:
- Prepare, process and retire purchase requisitions, advance forms, travel and subsistence forms, operational expense approval forms, expense reimbursements and such other administrative forms as may be from time to time required
- Coordinate travel documents and approvals for the Chairman and Management
- Order, stock and distribute office supplies for the office/Management Team
- Responsible for raising and processing all requisitions for the office/Management Team
- Ensure prompt settlement of business partners’ fees
- Provide general support services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB);
- Call to the Nigerian Bar(BL)
- Post graduate qualification may be an added advantage
- 5-6 years cognate post qualification experience in a large organization with the first few years in a top-tier law firm.
- Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of the internal and granular activities of a legal department, including, but not limited to:
- Legal research;
- Good writing and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule
- Microsoft Office suite
- In depth knowledge of legal terminology and principles
- The ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy
Method of Application
Salary is above industry standard. Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Admin_Legal’ as title of application. Wrong titled applications will not be opened. Only applicants with Legal background and administrative experience will be invited for interviews. Application closes 6th July, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard