If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Assist with financial forecasting and analysis of various departmental plans which includes project and product investment appraisals, post implementation review and profitability analysis
- Assist in developing tools for analysis and tracking of financial status of projects and products.
- Inter department collaboration/interface on financial assessment of projects, business models, or business plans as well as perform a review function for products, promotions and tariffs
- Assist with special projects financial modelling and analysis
- Assist the Manager Financial Planning in the review and testing of the revenue models and assumptions underlying them for inclusion in the business plan
- Assist the preparation the quarterly forecast, annual 5/10 year business plan and other strategic plans of the company.
- Provide support to project/product teams in respect of financial modelling and reporting function.
- Assist in verifying total sales, margin and costs estimates meet plan objectives and report variances when needed.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Manager, Planning
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised university
- Certified Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) - Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Financial Systems Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Passion for
go to method of application »
The Corporate Segment Manager will be responsible for bringing to market, Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment value propositions. This individual will work cross functionally to develop corporate segment value propositions and collaborate with multiple cross functional groups in bringing them to market.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and manage the marketing elements of the offers including naming, positioning, marketing brief development, execution, and socialization
- Collaborate with sales, training, communication, finance, and operations to ensure flawless execution of all corporate value propositions
- Ensures maximum market penetration, growth and profitability through effective implementation of corporate segment strategies
- Liaise with the Brand and Experience team to define effective channels for communicating defined / approved initiatives aimed at creating awareness in the corporate market
- Provide leadership and guidelines to team members and manages subordinates performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Ensure periodic review and update of Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment demographic profiles
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country's corporate market
- Proposes new product initiatives as well as options for convergence aimed at penetrating the corporate segment
- Makes recommendations on the design of a customer life-cycle extension plan for Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment
- Provides input in and makes recommendations on the development of viable market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks for Etisalat Nigeria's corporate segment
- Ensures synergy across functional areas through effective management of inter-functional relations and activities
- Prepares & compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Enterprise Marketing
- Performs any other duties assigned by the Head,Enterprise Marketing.
- First degree in a relevant discipline.
- Post-graduate / professional qualification(s) in a related field (an added advantage)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years experience in a supervisory role within the telecommunications industry
- Be highly focused and success driven
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Possess high levels of integrity and self-regulation
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.