If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
One of our employers in the ISP Industry is seeking to hire an Enterprise sales manager who will be responsible for managing the services/solutions of their client companies.
The key Job responsibilities include:
- Handling a team of around 8-10 account managers.
- Managing Corporate accounts individually
- Knowledge of Leased line/VPN/Point to Point connectivity/Internet broadband
- Able to map the account and forecast the business.
- Target vs Achievement- Weekly/Monthly
- Ability to present services to CTO/IT Head/Admin Head of any organization.
- Ability to offer and negotiate individual internet connections for the employees of any organization.
- Analyzing the performance and prospects of team members.
- Training of team members.
Job requirements: Candidates should have at least 6+ years of experience in any ISP/Telecom company and should possess excellent MS Word/Excel and PowerPoint skills.
go to method of application »
One of our employers in the IT Industry is seeking to hire software developers who will be required to design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
The key job responsibilities include;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle tier logic using any of JSP, JSPX, J2EE, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Classic ASP, XML, XSD, C#, ESB and other languages as needed.
- Develop enterprise integration and workflow solutions
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, PL/SQL & T-SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach to keys, indices and relationships in Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008. Experience using typed-datasets is critical.
- Manage Windows 2003/2008 Server, IIS, COM+ and SQL Server 2005/2008 with regards to administration and performance tuning.
- Assist in continual improvement of software configuration management process
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, computer science etc.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in a similar or related position and with exposure to all disciplines will be of benefit to the applicant.
- Experience with Databases, in particular Oracle and MS SQL.
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable middle tier logic using any of ASP.NET, VB.NET, Classic ASP, C# and other languages as needed.
- IT professional certification/qualification will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs in MS Word/PDF Formats only to firstname.lastname@example.org