General Manager in a Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 6 March, 2012
Deadline: 20 March, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
TOTAL REMUNERATION PACKAGE N6 MILLION + CAR AND A DRIVER
LOCATION: - LAGOS STATE
The successful candidate who will report to the Executive Chairman will be responsible for:-
I. Running / Overseeing the line functions viz Manufacturing. Agriculture, Commercial Services, R & D, and Marketing / Sales.
ii. Initiating action on setting broad policy guidelines for company's operations on the basis of policies laid down by the Board
iii. Co-ordinating and controlling the activities of the Senior Management Team: generating a good spirit and inspiring the team through dedicated leadership
iv. Ensuring that manufacturing and maintenance operations run smoothly and that production targets are met
v. Overseeing the marketing and sales Department to ensure that forecasts for company's services are provided to enable Top Management build up the short. medium and long- range marketing plans for budgeting and investments activities
vi. Receiving monthly situation reports from Divisional heads on all aspects of the company and takes necessary executive actions to keep the company on course.
· The ideal candidate who will be between 35-50 years of age must have considerable experience in a first class Beverage Manufacturing Company. His Total Management Experience must not be less than 10 years with at least 5 years in top Management positions.
· The right candidate must in addition possess a good Honours degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences. Engineering Technology from a reputable University and a Masters degree in Management or an MBA.
· The ideal candidate will have a wide experience in a range of Management functions particularly marketing/ sales in a Manufacturing Company.
· The ideal candidate for the above position must have strong leadership qualities. He/She must be a team player, an achiever, innovative and analytical. The ideal candidate must have high ethical standards, not in any way inclined greed or recklessness. Proficiency in the use of computer is a must
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application stating age, educational Institutions attended with dates, qualifications obtained, present Basic Salary, total Remuneration Package in Naira terms. working experience, mobile telephone nos contact mailing address for courier services in candidate's handwriting and other relevant information and appropriate documents should be addressed to:
OMOLAYOLE AND ASSOCIATES (MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS)
46, TOWN PLANNING WAY, ILUPEJU LAGOS.
To reach us NOT later than (2) two weeks from the publication of this advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted while the search for excellence continues.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Executives at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Whytecleon
- ICT Hardware Support Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN)
- Job Opportunities at SABMiller
- Business Development Officer at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Corporate Culture Company
- Career Opportunity at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Job Openings at a Multinational Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Corporate Drivers at Sales Force Consulting
- Job Openings at KHS Machines Nigeria Limited