A real Estate Developer is seeking to attract suitably qualified candidate to fill the “Head of Marketing” role, an energetic and aggressive candidate, who has demonstrated skills at selling, generating new businesses, promoting and maintaining the company’s brand.
The Company is an indigenous, foremost real estate development Company in Nigeria. And its scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment and property renovation across Nigeria.
The Company is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years.
They have constantly exceeded clients’ expectation through the provision of quality and affordable housing. A team of seasoned professionals plus constant quest for excellence has made the organization a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
• The primary responsibility of the Head of Marketing will be to attract prospective buyers, selling and executing the sales transactions associated with real property.
• As Head of Marketing the successful candidate will develop and implement marketing strategies that meet the organization's real estate industry business targets. Manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the organization.
• The Head of Marketing typically serves as a member of first line management and is considered a senior professional within the organization. As such, the Head of Marketing will provide team or technical supervision.
• The organization will depend on the candidate's expertise and experience with complex technical activities.
• The Successful candidate will generally be responsible for project management and consulting.
• The Head of Marketing will produce marketing analysis reports for customer research, current market conditions and competitor information in order to determine real estate market requirements for existing and future products.
• Develop and coordinate marketing plans and strategies for the organization; monitors, reviews and reports on all marketing activities, results and staff performance. Stay informed about marketing trends and monitoring industry changes to help maintain the Company’s competitiveness.
• Determine and manage the marketing budget, ensuring that all activities are delivered within defined budgets; assist in the development of pricing strategies and coordinate financial and budgeting activities to maximize operational efficiency.
• Head of Marketing will manage company wide and property-specific public relations and community service opportunities
• Will serves as an internal consultant to any business units within the corporation.
• As keeper of the brand, the Head of Marketing will attend client presentations and helps prepare request for proposals, or RFPs, used to pitch new business
Skills and Attributes:
• The successful candidate must be able to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment.
• The candidate must be well organized with strong customer-service; writing and presentation skills.
• Technical proficiency is a must have in a variety of software programs, including those integral to desktop publishing and website maintenance.
• An ability to lead the marketing team and work with vendors round out the skills necessary for the position.
• The Company seeks a candidate with a strong marketing acumen as demonstrated by education and experience. Preferably a bachelor’s degree in marketing, a master’s in marketing or an MBA is an added advantage
• Ten years plus hands on experience in marketing / sales. Candidates that have demonstrated skills set at selling properties or exposure to construction development.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org