Jobs at Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2015
Deadline: 27 June, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Abraham and Sarah Beverages N
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited require urgently the services of competent employees to fill the vacant position:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive materials from suppliers and enter into the appropriate books i.e the GRN & STOCK CARDS E.TC.
- Record all stock items that are issued out to other dept. /sections with proper approval
- Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, types and product code.
- Fill requisition for materials and assist in stock taking.
- Supply marketers with goods and take proper inventory.
- Keep record of materials or items received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
- Generate requisition for all stock items, while maintaining stock and re-order level at all times. And ensure first in first out rule.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
- Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
- Ensure monthly stock taking and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management latest 1st of the each month.
- Items received and issued should be posted into the system.
- Items that came first into the store first should be the first to leave the store FIFO.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Assures all completed orders are properly tagged when delivered to packing/shipping station.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply or any Social Science Discipline
- 2 years experience in FMCG and/or Food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting a very strong Advantage, thou training would be provided.
- General computer usage knowledge including good Microsoft word and excel skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate MUST reside around Sango Ota and environs.
go to method of application »
- Deploy special sales activities to increase sales.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
- Identify and explore new sales opportunities.
- Covering outlets within own territory.
- Very good driving skills with previous experience driving a mini truck/van
- Minimum of OND qualification with 2 years experience.
- Living within Ota and environs ONLY
- Basic practical sales experience.
- Full of energy and passion for excellence.
- Excellent planning, organizing, customer relation and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Valid Drivers License and LASSRA permit
- Very ruthless for objective achievement.
- Commitment to sales volume objectives.
- Good knowledge of OTA, Lagos and environs would be an added Advantage
- Previous Experience as a Sales Driver with a Beverage company would be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Coordinators at Sullivan Taylor Company
- Sales Executives at Sika Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco Nigeria
- Showroom Sales Executives at Grand Products Company Limited
- Web/Graphic Designer at Giant Beverages Limited
- Experienced Factory Manager at Padoserve Limited
- On Premise Manager at Randstad MENA
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Operation Support Interns