Job Opportunity at Verdant Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2015
Deadline: 26 June, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Verdant Microfinance Bank Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Verdant Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading financial institutions based in Lagos state, which offers a broad range of financial services. These services are offer to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and also low level cadre.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations both within and outside the organization.
- Safeguarding the assets of the bank (both tangible and intangible - reputation, goodwill, etc).
- Ensure economical and efficient use of resources.
- Call-over of daily transactions.
- Ensuring adequate control and security of bank’s properties
- Review of bank’s General Ledgers especially income and expense lines for revenue assurance
- Reconciliation of some General Ledger accounts.
- Review of Account opening files for completeness.
- Reporting regularly to the Board of Directors.
- Carrying out substantive tests on the bank’s transactions records to ensure data integrity.
- Drive process improvement and optimization.
- Ensure reliability and integrity of information.
- Investigating customer’s complaints and related issues.
- Investigating policy violations and infraction.
- Carrying out spot-checks on regular basis to ensure adequate security on systems sensitive areas.
- Provision of required systems audit materials for regulatory bodies in line with banking law.
- Investigating all issues of income reversals and making appropriate recommendations.
- Clearing activities review.
- Review of customers fixed deposit accounts.
- Spot/Detailed checks of tellers till and Vault cash.
- Only applicant with 3-4 years experience need apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Verdant Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company