Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars - Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
• Attending to all aspects relating to collateral documentation and routine related aspects for the Branches.
• Assist in ensuring compliance of security documents are in line with the provisions of the respective facility letter.
• Checks security documents in terms of the facility letter.
• Preparation of Form 23184 accurately within turnaround times, in terms of the facility letter and other legal requirements, whilst maintaining excellent service to internal customers.
• Validation of Supporting Documents
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
• Validation of security documents are to be 100% accurate
• Check and verifies details on collateral preparation form and checks sanction/corresponding authority from Credit
• Prepare credit forms accurately within turnaround times.
• Follow up on queries pending with respect to issues raised on facility letter and supporting security documents within an acceptable timeframe.
• Fill out drawdown tracker
• Enter security documents provided in the vault in register for vaulting in
• Provides report on facility letters and security documents that have been pending and unsettled.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.