Job Placement at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 17 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Contact Centre impacting IVR systems are developed with relevant capabilities and integrated successfully for a seamless end-to-end call treatment experience.
- Responsible for ensuring Customer Care readiness to support new product, service and proposition launches in conjunction with Customer Experience team and other stakeholders.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on IVR application design, integration, Identification and database management.
- Lead detailed analysis into IVR call flows and identify areas for improvement to enhance customer experience.
- Lead the IVR support team in producing monthly, weekly and daily reports measuring effectiveness against set KPI's.
- Act as liaison with IT and other 3rd party vendors to provide required system support.
- Identify and apply industry best practices and benchmarks and develop best-in-class process models for the IVR.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to identify and deliver process improvement initiatives that will drive increased customer satisfaction on the IVR.
- Identify call routing issues and propose solutions for operational effectiveness.
- Liaise with other channel managers (Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Retail Sales etc.) to ensure consistence of customer experience across all Etisalat touch points.
- Manage the seamless integration of new products, services, promotions into Customer Care in order to ensure the readiness of systems/hardware and frontline/back-office teams to provide high quality support well ahead of launch and throughout the product or service life cycle.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to enhance the service experience for Etisalat customers on the IVR, including identifying, planning, and executing opportunities for improvement.
- Conducting and ensuring the timely completion of performance reviews.
- People Development & Team Building - Providing direct reports with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building an effective team.
- Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the team, managing execution, and measuring results within the unit.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head,Customer Care Support and IVR.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to eight (8) years' work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Visio, Excel, Access, Think cell,Adobe Illustrator & SharePoint.
- Ability touse Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer.
- Experience in project management or change management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Strong Analysis & Problem Solving skills
- A thorough understanding of consumer needs, drivers and issues
- Outgoing, organized, persistent, flexible and able to focus on long term goals
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited