Graduate Job at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Posted on: 16 June, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below.
- Provides logistics support to Medical Operations in Nigefia in tenns of warehousing and dispatching
- To provide medical logistics support to ICRC Nigeria operations in accordance with ICRC logistics standards and in respect to Nigeria standard drug protocols.
- Receives, registers and reviews (medical) orders
- Conduct monthly inventories, and yearly physical inventory to ICRC specifications.
- Ensures proper storing of Items according to pharmaceutical and ICRC requirements, especially regarding cold chain items and controlled drugs
- Checks conformity of the received goods with the PO (dosage, origin, validated manufacturer)
- Checks that the product corresponds with the Quality Certificates provided by the supplier
- Ensures the safe disposal of expiredl damaged medical items under regUlation and accordance to Ministry of Health.
- Visit the field offices and provide technical support and. guidance on medical logistics issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- Registration in the Nigerian Pharmacy Council
- Knowledge of country pharmaceutical market
- Good knowledge of the country laws regarding dnugs and material
- Good command of written and spoken English. any local language will be an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
- Ability to work independently and capacity to take initiatives when appropriate
- Team-work oriented with sound communication skills
- Punctual, reliable, confirmed organisational skills
- Sound empathy when dealing with people/beneficiaries
- Adaptability and capacity to integrate changes
- Sound capacity to strictly apply ICRC rules and working procedures
Method of Application
Persons interested and qualified should send application letter, eurricutum vitae, contact details of three referees to:
HR Manager ICRC,
No 31 Pope John Paul II Street,
Tha last day for the submission of the applications will be 30.06.2015. Please clearly indicate "Pharmacist" on the envelope and seal it. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The ICRC is an impartial, neutral, and Independent International humanitarian organization. For more information about the ICRC, please visit our website at www.icrc.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Security Role at Solidarites International
- Fresh Vacancies at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Project Manager at Solidarites International
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Latest Job Opening at Médecins du Monde
- Job Opportunity at The Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Job Opening at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)