Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) is Nigeria’s leading Facilities Management company servicing major clients in Oil and Gas, Real Estate., Telecoms1 financial services and government agencies across major cities in Africa, As a result of increasing business activities, we require suitably qualify led individuals to fill the position below in our organization:
- The Facility Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the facility through implementation of policies, procedures and programs required by the client and the company.
- The ultimate goal is to assure a well managed, well maintained property or portfolio of properties with emphasis on positive and timely response to the concerns and needs of the clients occupying the property.
- Key responsibilities for the position include site supervision, facility maintenance, client relationship management, contractor interface management and documentation/reporting.
The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Sc/B.Eng. degree in an Engineering field, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in facility management, real estate management, building construction, or the telecommunications industry.
Skill Set & Profile
- Strong interpersonal/ Communication skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, Problem solving and conflict management
- Customer service-oriented Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Good at time management with the ability to meet deadline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online Or Send application and CV by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale