Sales Manager at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 28 February, 2012
Deadline: 7 March, 2012
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
To Deliver Profitable revenue for Nigeria by Selling the KQ products, Services and network by penetrating the All business and leisure market segments through the direct and indirect sales channels.
- Analyze market performance, identify the gaps and roll out long and short term plans to meet the revenue objectives for Lagos & Abuja and all other relevant sources of traffic for KQ in Nigeria.
- Set up Account Development plans to grow share and revenue by selling brand and network benefits.
- Penetrate the business and leisure market segments to retain and grow revenue. -Exploit identified market opportunities to achieve share and revenue growth.
- Maintain competitive structural and tactical pricing that maximizes revenue, yield and market share.
- Roll out trade incentive schemes and corporate discount schemes to drive revenue growth, build loyalty and long term brand affinity.
- In conjunction with Area Manager, Marketing Manager, Pricing and Market support Manager, agree on advertising and market activities plans geared towards supporting the revenue delivery activities.
- Grow internet sales by promoting the Lead and manage direct reports in a way that recognizes rewards and motivates to be the best team.
- Coach the team with a view to continuous improvement using performance management and training to achieve set targets.
- Ensure provision of high customer service levels in our sales shops and responsiveness to our trade partners to achieve a minimum of 80% customer satisfaction leading to repeat business.
- Reduce CRS costs to ensure reduction in cost of sale.
- put in place control measures to ensure the expenditure is within budget. -Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to, in order to have a safe working environment.
- Build and maintain market presence in business and leisure travel segments.
- Focus on key relationships with the trade, corporate customers and government.
- Ensure effective account management Le. setting smart objectives, effective call planning and reporting.
- Forward Monthly market performance reports highlighting reasons for the delivered performance.
- Disseminate information on opportunities for new routes, increase of frequency to build new traffic flows
- Participate irt the preparation of revenue budgets to ensure company needs are matched with market reality.
- Manage the teams Performance towards meeting the set annual goals and targets.
- Work cross functionally and participate in meetings with Revenue Management, Business Performance and Marketing towards meeting the overall company goals and attaining improvements for the business and excellent customer care.
- Implement Debt control measures to prevent loss to the company.
- High Level Influencing skills.
- Excellent People Management Skills. -Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Leadership Skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- University Degree In commerce or related field.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- 5 years airline experience of which 2 should have been in a management position.
- Attainment of set targets in terms of revenue, line profitability, yield, pax numbers and cost control. .
- Quality of relationship with government authorities' key accounts. 3rd party handlers within the territory.
- KQ brand awareness and product in the territory .
- Incremental growth in market share. revenue and profitability,
- Quality of customer service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
For further details on this role, please log on to our Web Site: http://www.kenya-airways.com and click on "Careers"
Only online applications will be accepted latest by 7" March 2012.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Legal Vacancy at Landover Company Limited
- Finance Career Opportunities at Bristow Group
- Job Opening at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Job Opportunities at Ethiopian Airlines