Media Vacancy at Seven Twelve
Posted on: 15 June, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Seven Twelve
Seven Twelve a reputable digital media company urgently looking for a highly motivated individual to fill the position of a Digital Media Technical Support officer to join their rapidly expanding team as Digital Media Technical Support Officer.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with Technical Head and develop technology solutions for our clients
- Being involved in the pre-production and post -production phases of project creation
- Attend client meetings with Sales staff to help support the sale
- Work as part of a team to deliver system enhancements to meet the needs of the business
- Contribute to the implementation of tactical vision of the team and technologies, responding to the flexible demands of the working environment
- Create deployment packages as required
- Work with others in the development team to review of both current and emerging technologies
- Create web graphics for each client
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a degree in computer science or equivalent
- Must have 2 years minimum experience
- May be required frequent travel.
- Proven experience working in a digital role with a portfolio to demonstrate your skills.
- A passion for technology.
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop to create graphics.
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS and XML.
- Good working experience of a Client-Server environment
- Good understanding of Networks and Network security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of UX design and customer journey definition
- Understanding of integration technologies eg message queues and web services
- Previous experience with Windows, Linux systems are essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Seven TwelveSimilar Jobs
- Massive Recruitment at Trinity FM
- Career Opportunities at The BBC World Service
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited