Personal Assistant at Mikado Nigeria
Posted on: 15 June, 2015
Deadline: 29 July, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80's, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder "Michael Ojeme". It was incorporated on the 3rd of November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance and flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position of Personal Assistant
- Manage day to day operational and administrative duties
- Manage MD's calendar and meeting schedules using prioritization skills and a high level of interpersonal refinement.
- Traveling and Accommodation reservations
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records and reports
- Coordinate logistics and materials for meetings and presentations
- Draft memos, letters, emails, documents and other responses as directed by the MDAttend meetings, take notes, transcribe notes, derive action plans and follow up with all attendees to reinforce the meeting purpose, outcome and expected responses/actions.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for the administrative needs of the MD
- Review and process expense reports and invoices
- Assist and perform ad hoc duties for the MD and other members of the executive team as necessary.
- Coordinates purchase orders for all executive office expenses
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of sensitive or confidential nature.
- Rendering support to other teams as the need arises.
- Perform general office support.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor degree or HND in any related social science discipline.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Candidates must be female and well versed in Microsoft office applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Resumes should have the subject "Personal Assistant" as only such resumes would be attended to.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Welding Supervisor at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at ABB
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng