ABOUT THE JOB
Our Client, one of the leading international companies in supply of temporary power, is looking for experienced Diesel Engine Mechanic.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot turbine compressors, generators, air/gas/diesel generators and compressors.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Ensure that all tools and test equipment are fully serviceable prior to start of repair work and are fully accounted for after each repair.
- Examine engineering drawings (pneumatic diagrams and schemes) of mechanical parts, assemblies and installations.
- List parts to be replaced referring to manufacturer's manuals and diagram.
- Ensure service equipment and work area are maintained in a safe and good order.
- College diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience servicing and installing diesel engines or generators.
- Offshore experience is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar or Cummins generators.
- Excellent knowledge of diesel generators diagnosis and maintenance.
- Strong commitment to safety and quality, high standards of work ethic.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluent English.