ABOUT THE JOB
Our Client, one of the leading international companies in supply of temporary power. The candidate must be able to take a strategic approach to developing continued business growth in oil & gas and mining industry.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a thorough understanding of the sector together with stake-holder’s purchase needs and drivers.
- Identify oil & gas and mining prospects in Central and South Africa.
- Develop annual sales, marketing and development strategy plans in order to achieve annual sales targets.
- Develop a network of contacts within customers and industries.
- Generate proposals, negotiate contracts and secure business.
- Achieve revenue forecasts and profit targets.
- Higher technical degree.
- 10+ years of industrial experience.
- Sound commercial approach, P&L responsibility.
- Proven experience in generating sales deals.
- Excellent knowledge of temporary power and rental business.
- An entrepreneurial extrovert who excels at developing long-term customer relations and networking.
- Strong team player and goal achiever.
- Fluent written and spoken English.