Lafarge Group - Created in 1833, Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Located in 62 countries with 64,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2013, Lafarge posted sales of 15.1 billion euros.
Lafarge ranked amongst the top 10 of 500 companies evaluated by the "Carbon Disclosure Project" in recognition of their strategy and actions against global warming. With the world's leading building materials research facility, Lafarge places innovation at the heart of its priorities, working for sustainable construction and architectural creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
The Purpose of the position is-
• Organizing and coordinating the team of man power and materials to produce good quality product taking into cognizance safety, efficiency, effectiveness, quality and cost per tonne.
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance operation of the mechanical equipment in production plants.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Taking a lead in the enforcement of Lafarge safety rules and guidelines through Visible Felt Leadership (VFL) while ensuring adherence by his team.
• Monitoring the maintenance operations and repair in compliance with Company quality standards and requirements.
• Coordinating the activities of all services departments directed at keeping the production plants in good operating condition.
• Following standard maintenance execution job procedures (EJPs) in the execution of all tasks in the plant.
• Carrying out equipment energy isolation according to LOTOTO procedure.
• Managing the day-to-day maintenance execution of the plant, on daily basis, respecting the KPIs through setting of priorities and direction to mechanical execution team.
• Coordinating activities of the maintenance team on daily basis and available for the call out when required.
• Participating in the planning and organization of short and long term plant stoppages.
• Ensuring maintenance activities comply with group environmental standards and maintain good housekeeping.
Essential & Desirable Skills
- BSc/HND in Mechanical Engineering
• Good knowledge of cement manufacturing process.
• Good knowledge of quality effective maintenance and repair management skill.
• Good knowledge of computer aided systems for kiln and mill operation.
• Good knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 9002)
• Project management skills
• Planning skills.
• Good interpersonal relationship
• Team leadership skill
• Good aptitude for organization and communication
• Result oriented with high decision making capacity/ self confidence
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.