If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Disassembles, assembles and tests mechanical assemblies of low complexity. Continues to train on more advanced / complex assemblies.
- Assembles and tests assemblies according to FMC specifications.
- Applies and develops basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports, failed test reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR).
- Cleans up components after assembly according to FMC specifications and verbal or written instructions.
- Inputs labor details or fills out timesheet for input into Labor Tracking System (LTS) for cost tracking purposes.
- Uses material handling equipment (forklift) to move parts and components from one work or storage area to another as required.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner and keeps all employees aware of dangers in work area. Practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Learns procedures and practices safety to prepare for next level
- Assists other Assemblers as assigned in more advanced functions as part of training.
- Must have minimum Secondary education with extensive mechanical or assembly experience.
- Must possess a clear understanding of general math & have the ability to read, write & comprehend English.
- Ability to comprehend engineering and weld blueprints.
- Ability to use personal computer and/or workstation.
- Mechanical aptitude. Six months mechanical experience preferred.
- Must pass all classroom and hands-on testing per “Assembly Training Program”.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate High Torque Wrenches, Overhead Cranes, Jib Cranes, Forklifts, and Rigging preferred.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and measuring devices such as tapes, rulers and pressure gauges preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.