Branch Manager in an Insurance Company
Posted on: 28 February, 2012
Deadline: 13 March, 2012
View Jobs in Insurance
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is one of the top players in the insurance industry. A competent Manager is needed at their Abuja Branch.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• A good Degree/HND from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
• Possession of 2nd degree or professional qualification in insurance will be an added advantage.
• Not be more than 50 years of age.
• Minimum of six years marketing experience, three of which must be at senior level.
• Good knowledge of the insurance industry.
• Good knowledge of Abuja market and possibly an ability to communicate in Hausa.
• Ensures accomplishment of production targets/ objectives/premium collections.
• Creates new markets.
• Enhances relationship management of existing clients.
• Strategically makes measurable contribution to corporate performance and profitability.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• Excellent communication and strong leadership skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver on target
• Skills to learn, control and relate well with people. Proficiency in the use of computer.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should send details CV and contact address (not P. O. Box and telephone number and e-mail address within 2 weeks to:
Head, Corporate Resourcing
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Assistant Underwriting Officer (Life) at the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Sales Manager Role at an Insurance Firm Via Fosad Consulting
- Job Vacancy at an Insurance Company - Leading Edge Consulting