Finance Vacancy in a Media Company via Best Search
Posted on: 15 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Our client, an innovative Media company in Abuja is looking to fill the role of Head of Accounts to ensure general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules are accurately maintained.
- Ensure general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other financial records and schedules are accurately maintained.
- Institute policies and procedures capable of protecting the business resources against waste, fraud, and inefficiency.
- Maintain procedures to establish tight control over cash transactions.
- Ensure timely follow up of accounts receivable and payable.
- Evaluates & implements internal and external audit recommendations & provides feedback to management on results
- Implement budget and forecast preparation schedule by collecting relevant business data and projections from the line departments and provide relevant analyses and feedback to enable finalization of the budget and forecast proposals and all related reports including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance with professional certification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid Excel working knowledge
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Something Unusual Studios
- Web Developer at MediaVision Limited
- Call Center Representatives at IROKO TV - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Motion Graphics Animator (2D/3D) at Thinktank Media & Advertising
- Finance/Stock Administrator at Filmhouse Limited
- Senior Broadcast Journalist (Multimedia), Africa TV at the BBC World Service
- Job Opportunity at Lexington Media and Communication Learning Foundation (LMCLF)
- Jobs at MediaVision Limited