Commercial Planning & Activation Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 14 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a multi-national Wines and Spirit company to recruit a Customer Planning & Activation Manager for its operations in Nigeria
Our client is a multi-national, best selling spirit company with premium brands.
- Proactively seek opportunities across outlet segments to engage consumers with our brands and grow market share
- You will lead and inspire the local team and the distributor teams to be thorough and meticulous in planning and to execute with excellence at the point of purchase.
- Lead and Infuse creativity in the local team, distributor teams, advertising agencies and other stakeholders to develop activations at the point of purchase that will give our portfolio a distinct competitive advantage competitive brands. Within the remit of global brand strategies.
- Work in close coordination with consumer marketing to develop a strong relevant digital strategy for our brands in your market within permissable local laws and CSR.
- Frequently visit the market to establish relationships with key strategic stakeholders, seek opportunities at the point of purchase, inspect event activations, work alongside distributor sales and marketing teams to demonstrate the importance attached to excellence at the point of purchase and check competitor activity
- Inspire and drive the spirit of ‘The First Mover Advantage’ at the point of purchase with the Distributor and teams, in order to achieve a competitive advantage vis a vis competition
- You will lead the markets capabilities to win customer support in On- and Off-Premise channels for Category and channel plans whilst improving value share and net revenue per case
- You will deliver the market’s Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process thereby ensuring that your Commercial team receive high quality customer programs, materials & assets to deliver value to the company
- Deliver year on year growth in net revenue per case by driving an effective way of working that aligns Commercial and Consumer Marketing in your market through one IAP process
- You will drive the IAP annual process in your market
- You will differentiate Growth Drivers in your market by channel segment to support delivery
- You will develop Channel Strategies based on the market segmentation and prioritization framework
- Build Value Propositions by channel for markets
- Ensure development and implementation Picture of Success initiatives
- Lead commercialisation of innovation initiatives
- Work with the sales team to plan their activities per channel and sell in to Customers
- Work cross-functionally to monitor execution of the IAP, confirming that your market receive assets in timely and relevant detail to secure full Customer support.
- Prioritize channel investment according to your market, Brand, Channel and Category Strategies
- Ensure all employees have good knowledge of company history and culture
- Share and demonstrate best practice Customer Marketing standards
- First degree in a relevant social science course.
- MBA with a Sales or Marketing specialisation
- Minimum 7-10 years sales/marketing experience in FMCG or Alcohol and Beverage industry
- Comfortable working with numerical analysis and you will be able to draw marketing strategies from them
- Self motivated and have an entrepreneurial approach
- Hardworking with attention to details
- Positive, patient with fantastic networking skills
- Organised and confident
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively to your stakeholders
- Team player, Transparent in your dealings and trustworthy
- Able to report, analyse, measure the efficiency of your strategy in the market
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Local language(s) knowledge along with excellent communication in English
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Junior Brand Managers at Kraft Heinz Company
- Poultry Feed Specialists at Aquada Development Corporation
- Graduate Accounting/Finance Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Planning Officers
- Lean Managers at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Elevator Commissioning Technicians at JMG
- Business Development Managers - Oil & Gas at BASF Nigeria