If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisaton responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below in its Nigeria National Office:
Job Ref No.: LO/2015/2
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must hold good University degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in Humanities, Social Science and relevant discipline.
- Possession of higher Degree in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations and Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN) would be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have at least three (3) years post NYSC cognate experience and must possess good communication and analytical skills.
Eligible applicant must also:
- Have proficiency in computer application and usage
- Be self motivated and have the ability to write good reports
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills and be a team player.
- Have a minimum of (3) years post NYSC experience.
- In addition, applicants should have credits in a minimum of Five (5) subjects in WASSCE/SSCE, which must include English Language and Mathematics at one sitting, or credit in six subject in WASSCE/SSCE which must include Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants should not be more than Fourth (40) years old
Method of Application
Remuneration and Condition of Service
- The Salaries paid by the Council are very attractive.
- Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualification and experience.
- The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration package that is in line with the Council's Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates may obtain Application Forms from the "WAEC National Office, Yaba or any WAEC Zonal/Branch Office".
Download the Application Form (MS Word)
Download the Application Form (pdf)
Completed Application Forms indicating Reference Number, should be submitted to following address through the "Head of National Office, WAEC Lagos", to:
The West African Examinations Council,
Attention: Deputy Director, HRM, HQ, Accra
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.