If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are one of the world’s leading hotel companies. Present in nearly 100 countries, we have 161 million guests staying in 710,295 rooms in over 4,800 hotels per year.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Staybridge Suites®, Candlewood Suites®, EVEN Hotels® and HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts.
All of these brands work together towards our goals of creating Great Hotels Guests Love®. This is a mission that’s seen us go from strength to strength – with more rooms in an ever-growing portfolio of hotels across more and more locations. Which makes this an incredibly exciting time to become part of the team.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organisation, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you.
We don’t expect stereotypes. We don’t want people to conform. We just want all of you at IHG®. So bring us your individual passions and ambitions, and we’ll support you to achieve your goals, and give you the rewards and benefits you deserve. To find out more, go to careers.ihg.com
- Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group and local policies and procedures, oversees and directs all aspects of the guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs.
- Promotes the desired work culture around our five Winning Ways of the InterContinental Hotels Group and the brand ethos.
Front Desk, Reservations, Housekeeping, Engineering, Accounts, Food and Beverage, Laundry, Sales department and liaise with all key departments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Greets and welcomes all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest’s name at every opportunity.
- Monitors guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest’s satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Ensures that Guest relations staff performs check in and check out of IC ambassadors and other VIP guests as per the laid down procedures and credit policy.
- Informs other operating departments, notable Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on all matters that concern them especially VIP requirements.
- Assist in identifying training needs, develops formal training plans and implements training sessions for guest contact personnel.
- Handles guest complaints with immediate action and follow up on corrective action.
- Acts as sales person in order to maximize room revenue.
- Attends to all guest needs, inquires and requests.
- Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities and that all Front office staff is up-selling.
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here