Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 319,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.
Does the idea of an international career with a global market leader in the consulting industry sound appealing to you?
Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
There are four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Our work sees us acting as trusted advisors to our clients, we work directly with many of the FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. You will be working with experts using your critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking.
Responsibilities may include:
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
• Gathering and documenting the client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements
• Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture
• Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
• Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
Fresh graduates with the following attributes are needed to join our Consulting team through our Graduate Trainee programme:
• Good leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Desire to work in a result-driven business environment
• Ability to transfer theoretical knowledge obtained during training into practical hands on skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well in teams, confident and able to express your views clearly
• Ability to capitalize on knowledge transfer
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• B.Sc in any discipline with minimum of 2nd class upper and above
• Candidate should possess 0-12 months post NYSC experience at the time of application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.