Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
- Generate income for the company through acquiring candidates for our training programme.
- analyzing and investigating price, demand and competition
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Have a detailed understanding of the company’s products especially the unique selling points, features and ensure constant communication of benefits to candidate. Provide solutions to candidates’ inquiries and give relevant feedback.
- Follow up and ensure all discussed and agreed promises in the course of sales negotiations are delivered within the specified time frame and as agreed.
- Achieves training operational objectives by contributing training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales training system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets training financial objectives by forecasting training requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results; conferring with sales executives; reviewing results of trainer coaching; evaluating training effectiveness.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- Accomplishes training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
Training Sales & Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
· Presentation Skills, Training Management, Meeting Management, Motivating Others, Foster Teamwork, Coaching, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in Pages, Numbers, Keynote or MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale