Administrative Position at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 18 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is currently looking to fill the role of a Personal Assistant to Managing Director. The PA will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD; helping to manage and priorities time.
The Personal Assistant will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- To filter incoming mail: sorting, redirecting and taking action as appropriate
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively, including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Handle and coordinate personal and family logistics, operations and schedules.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Planning and Organisation
- Ability to prioritise administrative duties, organise and work for self and MD in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
- Ability to complete work within set times
- Integrity and maintaining confidentiality
- Able to maintain confidentiality of all
- organisation and personal information
- Possess and follow professional standards and principles within the workplace at all times
- Quality of work and attention to detail
- Performs work at a high level of competence, demonstrating sound grammatical skills and a strong attention to detail
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- High-level knowledge of MS Outlook Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Prepares a variety of written communication, including emails, letters, request and formal correspondence.
Client Relationship Skills
- Able to establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to remain effective when faced with changing tasks, responsibilities or people
- Ability to work as part of a team, but can also work autonomously and proactively, displaying initiative and problem-solving skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a medium sized organisation
Method of Application
Apply via: https://bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk/personal-assistant-to-managing-director-lagos/48055/0
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults