Saroafrica International Limited, is the leading company in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in Nigeria; and West and Central Africa with special interest in Inputs-Provision (crop protection, fertilizers, hybrid seeds, farm mechanization), Sourcing, Origination and Processing).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The position of the Audit and Compliance Manager is a leadership and management position within the Risk group.
- The Audit Manager will be charged with the overall responsibility of ensuring that all the activities, transactions, balances and operations of the companies assigned are properly audited and done in line with set guidelines, procedures and policies
- He/she will plan, supervise, direct and execute all necessary and relevant audit procedures and tests on the operations, financial and businesses of the Saro Companies assigned to to ensure compliance and assurances with set guidelines and procedures
- He/she will ensure that transactions relating to Cash, Inventory, Debtors , Suppliers, Expenditure, Fixed Assets and Other Balance Sheet items are properly validated , captured , recorded in the necessary books of accounts as required
- Supervise the activities of all audits and the activities of all audit team members to ensure that audits are carried out in a clear and consistent manner that will deliver reliable audit evidence to authenticate findings, audit opinions as well enhance improvement in the overall internal controls.
- Prepare the Annual Audit Plan and ensure it’s executed and achieved.
- He/She will ensure that necessary investigations and special reviews are to be carried out on all activities that has either or deemed necessary to be reviewed as a result of perceived or actual losses or non-compliance
- He/ she will lead and demonstrate full understanding and have clarity about the Company’s core values, guidelines and policies and must ensure high adherence with the company’s Core Values, Code of Conduct and all Guidelines, Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Train and mentor
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- Professional Qualification: ACA/ACCA
- Relevant Experience: Over 6 years in auditing in a top rated accounting firm or valuable internal control experience in large retail and manufacturing concerns
- Required Age: 28 - 35 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical.
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction.
- Ability to Travel at short notice and take multiple functions at the same time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in excel format (see format below) stating the position he/she is applying for and Location as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Surname and Name | DOB | Gender | Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address.
Note: Any application not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.