If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Simeon’s Pivot Resources - Our Client, a fast growing food production company focused on biscuits and confectionery situated at Agbara in Ogun State requires the services of a competent and experienced individual in food and confectionery that will head and manage the entire factory operations smoothly.
Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- To manage and supervise the overall factories operations smoothly and efficiently within the agreed budget
- To completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems and reporting results
- Reduce the cost and increase quality standards and productivity by
- To ensure that production activities are duly carried out.
- To maintain quality services by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement.
- Estimate production costs.
- Set production budgets.
- Manage production budgets.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co -ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Improve management and organizational effectiveness
- Has the responsibility of running the production line smoothly.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- To ensure day-to-day running of production processes is in operation.
- Must maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- To provides information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data.
- Utilize all resources efficiently; reduce change over time and operation down time
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc in Engineering or Technology
- FMCG manufacturing experience in a food environment is an advantage
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience: At least 7 years experience in FMCG of which 5 years is in managerial capacity in food/beverage sector
Knowledge, Skills and Competency
- Managing processes and operation
- Production Planning and food processing
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Effective communicator at all levels – written and spoken
- Knowledge of machines, production cycle and materials functionality
- Experience in 5S, food safety programs and quality systems
- Experience in Project management
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Competent people manager
- Cost control experience
- Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with position applied for as subject title e.g Factory Manager
Note: If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.