For our client, we are looking for a Certified Energy Manager, for a 3 months mission in Nigeria (Abuja).
The main objectives of this mission are to :* perform an energy Audit in an official public building,
* introduce an energy management system
* guide the client in retrofitting measures (costs for procurement and installation of equipment shall be borne by the client), and
* establish a monitoring and verification system for the energy savings.
Building is a three storey office building structure with a building foot print of approximately 2,006 square-meter on a 5,798m2plot. The façade is defined by text-coat painted plastered wall with Aluminium –Glass window elements.The building is a reinforced concrete skeleton construction. The building envelop is made up of 225mm sandcreteblock element.The building has about 196 offices serviced by 4nos staircases in an unequal u-shape layout.
General tasks :* Energy audit of the public building
* Recommendation of cost efficient EE measures according to low, medium and high cost interventions
* Analysis of recommended EE measures in terms of cost savings, energy savings and reduced GHG emissions
* Introduction of an energy management plan and system in the building
* Training of the Ministry staff on energy auditing/energy management in buildings
* Guide the Ministry in retrofitting measures
* Establish a monitoring and verification system for the energy savings (M&V concept, M&V 4system, procurement and installation of monitoring devices)
* Recommendations for the roll-out of energy management systems in public and commercial buildings in Nigeria
* The following written deliverables shall be provided;
o Detailed energy audit report (incl. recommendations of EE measures)
o Energy management plan for the building
o Concept for a monitoring and verification system
o Fact sheet and short report in order to promote the results of the energy improvements
o Paper on recommendations for the roll-out of energy management systems in public and commercial buildings in Nigeria
Desired Skills and Experience
- Certified energy Manager with ample experience in introducing energy management in public buildings, with at least 10 years of professional experience in the Energy Efficiency in Buildings area and specific expertise in energy auditing and energy management
- Background: MSc degree or higher in Building, Architecture, electrical enginnering or similar related field
Ending date: 1st of October 2015