Protec Technical is a leader within specialist Technical and Engineering Recruitment. Founded in 2003, we have rapidly established a strong and growing reputation within the Aerospace, Engineering, Defence, Construction and Telecoms industries. We are proud holders of a prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise (International Trade).
We pride ourselves on delivering targeted, relevant CVs to our clients and placing the right engineer or technician into the right technical job. Our Consultants have worked for major companies in their sectors and are able to give informed advice on the recruitment process to candidates and clients. We have the technical experience to understand your engineering requirements and respond fast to deliver a professional service.
Our dedicated Airline Department provides flight crew and staff to international airlines across the world. We understand and can facilitate the whole process from requirements, candidate search, assessments, interview and examinations through to arranging flights, visas and accommodation.
So whether you need to recruit Engineers, Technical Managers, Maintenance Technicians, Avionics Engineers, Riggers, Fitters, Flight Crew or other specialists, please contact Protec and we will be happy to assist you with your requirements.
If you are looking for a new permanent or contract job then call us for friendly, professional advice.
Encompasses the organisational responsibility for the management of the Company’s Operations Control Centre & Charter Departments. Deputises in the absence of the VP Operations Control Centre.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILIES
- The efficient administration of the Operations Control Centre and Charter Departments in all it’s aspects and, through his subordinates, for all Company activities within these Departments, including the organisation, efficiency, welfare and discipline of staff and providing leadership and training where appropriate to meet the current or future business requirements of each Department.
- Ensuring that the systems and procedures within the Charter Department provide customers and other Company departments with all the required information.
- Being responsible for pricing policy for charter flight quotations and other matters affecting sales processing.
- Ensuring that a Duty Watch is maintained throughout the period when aircraft operations are taking place.
- The co-ordination of all activities in the Operations Control Centre and Charter Departments, and between department’s third party service providers such as ground handlers, fuel suppliers, caterers, airport authorities and other carriers.
- Maintaining and administrating Departmental leave rosters.
- Compilation and amendments to the Company’s Operations Manual which have an administrative content as opposed to an operational content, within terms and regulations of the Air Navigation Order, as amended, including:
- Production of amendments.
- Ensuring the amending of manuals which are not assigned to specific members of the Company.
- Seeing that amendments have been properly made and recorded by staff who do have assigned manuals (for this purpose he shall maintain an amendment record system).
- Matters of Administration
- Commenting on discretion reports and bringing them to the attention of the General Manager Flight Operations.
- Reading reports of all kinds made by Company aircrew and sending them (or copies) to the appropriate recipients. (Those concerned with aircraft and/or flight safety will need to be seen by the Company Flight Safety Officer).
- Maintaining a close liaison with the Company’s General Manager Engineering on all matters concerning the continued serviceability of the Company’s fleet with specific regard to maintaining contract commitments and schedules.
- Undertaking any further duties as allocated by the Chief Operating Officer.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Operations environment, at least 2 years within a Crewing or Rostering department on a Supervisory or Management position
- Extensive knowledge of crewing software application (AIMS, Geneva, Rocade or similar). PC literate
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good staff management and organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative
- Fleet Managers, Chief Pilot, DFO, Cabin Services Manager, Protocol Department.