Sales Job in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company via Bradfield
Posted on: 11 June, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Our client, a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company that deals in the production of both oral liquid and tablets is looking for qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following position: Sales and Marketing Manager.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs. Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and expansion of client base and sales growth.
- Assist distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Manage and deepen customer relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase profitability, growth, increase in market share, and customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with the organisation to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Design, develop and launch of new product offerings based on customer requirements.
- Driving new business revenue and managing the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals on team
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Job Task Planning and Organizing
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Relevant professional qualification(s) will be an advantage
- At least 5-7 years work experience as a Sales and Marketing executive, preferably in a pharmaceutical Industry or Food Production Companies.
- Proven business development skills and strong entrepreneurial outlook.
- Strong customer service orientation and knack for breaking new grounds.
- Excellent leadership, negotiating, relationship building, team working, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Apply via: https://bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.co.uk/sales-and-marketing-manager-lagos/47983/0
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Pfizer
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited
- Head of Finance at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Production Pharmacist at Gemini Pharmaceuticals Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sylken Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Pfizer Nigeria
- Human Resource Role at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)