A Primary School teaching the British National Curriculum. It caters for children 4 to 11 years old. The school is well established and has an excellent reputation for quality education. If you want to join a strong Professional International Team, that wants to take the school to new heights, please apply.
We are looking for a swim teacher who has:
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
- Experience of leading and managing a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Experience of'delivering a high quality swimming programme
- Experience of delivering high levels of swimming teaching including squad training
- Ability to teach a range of children from ages 5 years old to 12 years old
- Committed to all aspects of the Extra Curricular Swimming activities
Basic responsibilities of the Head Coach
- Oversees all levels of swimming: designs and plans for all groups
- Directly coaches at least one group
- Educates and supervises all coaches
- Sets practice schedule
- Sets practice groups
- Attends highest level of competition and sees that all swim meets are attended by a team coach
- Determines meet schedule for team
- Oversees individual and team entries
- Supervises athletes at meets
- Sets attendance and discipline policies for swimmers
Method of Application
We offer a competitive salary with generous benefits package. Well qualified teachers who are interested in applying for the position to start in September 2015 should visit our website www.stsavioursschikoyi.org and complete an online application (Go to Careers tab under School Information) and HAND DELIVER both the application form and their CV to the School by 2pm, June 171h 2015 to the School office, 54 Alexander Avenue, Ikoyi, Lagos.
St Saviour's School is committed to child protectiveness and always undertakes a Police check of suitable candidates. CLOSING DATE: Wednesday JUNE 17th, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.