The Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies (SSAEAC) announces vacancy for the post of
1. Age limit of 55 years (Affidavit of less than 6 months unacceptable).
2. Possession of University degree or equivalent (Law and Labour related degrees an advantage)
3. Past and verifiable experience in labour struggles (in the power sector an advantage).
4. Certificate of good health from a Federal Govemment Teaching Hospital.
5. Submission of workable program of activities to re-launch SSAEAC.
6. Letter of surety by a reputable person in society willing to indemnify the applicant from liability
7. Evidence of good writing and speech skills (to be tested extensively).
Application should be addressed to
THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT GENERAL,
Senior Staff Association of Electricity and Allied Companies (SSAEAC)
Near Ijora 'B' Power Station,
Ijora Olopa, Lagos.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for written test/oral interview, Please note application for this position does not guarantee employment and SSAEAC is hereby indemn of any liability arising therefrom, Also note that SSAEAC reserves the sole right to hire any of the applicants.
Remuneration and Conditions of Service are attractive. Eligible candidates who meet the following criteria should apply within two (2) weeks of this advertisement.