UAC Management Trainee Recruitment 2012 - www.wfmcentre.com/uacn
Posted on: 23 February, 2012
Deadline: 8 March, 2012
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at UAC
UAC of Nigeria Plc. is a leading private sector enterprise, which has played a prominent role in the development of the country since 1879. A diversified, food-focused company, UAC’s operations span the manufacturing, services, logistics and warehousing and real estate sectors of the economy. We are committed to building and developing our people towards realizing their full potentials.
There exists an opportunity in our company’s MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME for highly motivated and dynamic university graduates with potentials to excel as future business leaders.
The scheme, which is a progressive two-year accelerated programme, affords the trainees focused and personalized development through:
* Structured classroom training
* Exposure to various business functional areas
* Cross-Business Units exposure
* Career counseling
* Structured mentoring programme
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
To qualify for this highly challenging opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:
Age - Not more than 26 years old by 31st December 2012
NYSC - Must have completed NYSC
Education - (A) - WASC/GCE 'O' Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics at one sitting and
(B) - Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honors in: Accounting
* Computer Science
* Food Science & Technology
* Electrical/Electronics Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Business Administration
* Chemical Engineering
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate a combination of analytical skills, practical creativity, entrepreneurial drive, integrity, team spirit and clarity of purpose.
If you meet the criteria above, please online via www.wfmcentre.com/uacn, by clicking on the link "uac management trainee recruitment"
Application closes FOURTEEN DAYS (8th March) from the date of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that double entry will be cancelled.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UACSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)